- About Us
About Zweet Sport
Zweet Sport is a lifestyle brand that translates from work out, to night out, & everything in between. The core of our brand is centered around the following 5 attributes:
- Authenticity – Created by two athletes, Zweet Sport’s garments are designed to move with you. Innovative design elements, and breathable compression material, perform as well as the fitness enthusiast who wears them. We prove every season that style and performance are achievable goals.
- Timeless color palette - At Zweet Sport, we select classically inspired hues & textures with high fashion accents and pops of vibrant colors. We choose our color palette with the idea to visually motivate our clients; giving them the fuel to push through their most grueling workouts. Zweet Sport is made for the girl who demands to be noticed, and finds motivation through wearing bold, fashion forward pieces from studio to street, and everywhere in between. She’s chic, she’s edgy, & she epitomizes effortless style.
- Fabric –Our moisture wicking fabric keeps you dry & light, while our second skin fit offers sculpted support & compression. Zweet Sport’s performance fabric feels like your softest sweats, but performs like a champ in your sweatiest of workouts.
- Generosity –When one gives with earnest intentions, it reaps a bond between giver and recipient that lasts infinitely. We perform this mantra by giving the gift of health and wellness, as it echoes the exact principals on what our company was built upon. Additionally, we work hard to be green and take generous care of Mother Earth; all of our packaging is biodegradable.
- Local Love – We create, design and manufacture all products in the USA. When possible, we try to source our materials locally to reduce our carbon footprint.
At Zweet Sport, we demand and expect the very best out of each and every product we deliver. We are dedicated to providing high quality products that promote the inner athlete in all of us.
Our Boutique & Hot Yoga Studio
Additionally, Zweet Sport owns and operates a hot yoga studio & boutique, located in Old Town, Alexandria.