Welcome! We are excited to ignite your self-transformation through total fitness.
Here is what to do next:
1. Create an Account Online.
Before your first visit to the studio, create an account in the Zweet Sport online system.
- All visitors must register for an online account and sign our liability waiver.
- Manage your account using our smartphone app for your Apple or Android device.
2. What's your flavor? Hot yoga, group fitness &/or cycle? Select your pick!
We offer a wide variety of pricing options for LOCALS ONLY.
- You can sample a cycle or group fitness class for a drop-in rate of $25.
- Try the New Student 1 Week Unlimited Hot Yoga & Group Fitness for $49. You can intermix the week at both locations.
- Sample our New Student Cycle Rides - 3 for $49
- You can sample personal one-on-one training sessions for $99 - 2 (30 minute) sessions used within 10 days of purchase.
- Memberships is the most cost effective way to join the Zweet Sport community.
- For your security, class packs & sessions may not be shared or transferred.
3. Scheduling your first cycle or group fitness class.
- Visit our online schedule and click "Sign Up" next to the class you would like to attend.
- Walk-ins are welcome, space permitting. We highly suggest registering beforehand to guarantee a spot.
- We offer indoor cycling and group fitness classes led by amazing and unique Instructors.
4. Scheduling your first personal training session.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703.909.6067 to schedule & check availability.
- We offer one on one or semi-private sessions lead by Elite Trainers.
5. Come to Zweet Sport Total Fitness to sweat, tone & detox.
- Arrive 10 minutes early to get settled and warmed up.
- Come well-hydrated and fueled for your workout.
- Bring the proper gear for class, plus a towel.
- We welcome feedback. Please use our online form to tell us what does or does not work for you.
- If you have any additional questions, please email us at email@example.com.
- Finally, please follow us on Facebook & Instagram. We frequently post information about upcoming workshops, special events, and schedule changes.