Welcome! We are excited to ignite your self-transformation through total fitness.
Here is what to do next:
1. Create an Account Online.
Before your first visit to the studio, create an account in the Zweet Sport online system.
- All visitors must register for an online account and sign our liability waiver.
- Manage your account using our smartphone app for your Apple or Android device.
2. Purchase the right group fitness class, personal training package or combine hot yoga and group fitness sessions together.
We offer a wide variety of pricing options.
- You can sample a group fitness class for a drop-in rate or try the New Student Unlimited Monthly Pack for $49.
- You can sample personal one-on-one training sessions for $90 - 2 (30 minute) sessions used within 10 days of purchase for NEW STUDENTS ONLY.
- If you want a balanced workout plan, purchase our New Student Hot Yoga & Group Fitness Combo Monthly Pack for $79.
- Membership is the most cost effective way to join the Zweet Sport community.
- For your security, class packs & sessions may not be shared or transferred.
3. Scheduling your first group fitness class.
- Visit our online schedule and click "Sign Up" next to the group fitness class you would like to attend.
- Walk-ins are welcome, space permitting.
- We offer group fitness classes lead by amazing and unique Instructors.
4. Scheduling your first personal training session.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703.909.6067 to schedule & check availability.
- We offer one on one or semi-private sessions lead by Elite Trainers.
5. Come to Zweet Sport Total Fitness to sweat, tone & detox.
- Arrive 10 minutes early to get settled and warmed up.
- Come well-hydrated and fueled for your workout.
- Bring the proper gear for class, plus a towel. Please bring a yoga mat for the Cardio Crunch Classes.
- We welcome feedback. Please use our online form to tell us what does or does not work for you.
- If you have any additional questions, please email us at email@example.com.
- Finally, please follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter! We frequently post information about upcoming workshops, special events, and schedule changes.